วันเสาร์ที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2557

National food of ASEAN


Hello everyone.
 How are you doing? I hope you guys are doing well. These days I’ve been thinking of teaching about national food of ASEAN. I think it’s easy and interesting for young learners. Do you agree with me?
If there’s someone have ever taught about this, let me know. I want to share idea with you about making lesson plan.
I’ve decided that I will teach students by using CLT method. Can you remember CLT method? Do you still remember CLT focus on Children Centered that is important for teacher to make PPP (Present Practice Product) lesson plan.

First, I would teach students the names of the national food of ASEAN by showing them pictures of the food and the flags.
                        









You may like to use this expression in the class. “What is the national food of Philippines?”  The students can answer in one word or sentences eg. Adobo or It is Adobo. or The national food of Philippines is Adobo.
Second, I would like to ask the students “What food do you like?” They may answer “I like to eat ______________.” If the students can’t say the sentence, body language can help them! I will show you how.
eg. I (like) to eat _______________. Use body language as much as you can!


Third, I would ask them to ask their friends “What do you like to eat?” I would provide students a “survey results” worksheet in which they write the names and responses of the students they survey.
The last, I would provide worksheet to guide them to produce their own sentences.



This is my idea. If you have any idea, write me back. I would love to hear from you.








From Miss Suraya Asae teacher at Banlalae school

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

หมายเหตุ: มีเพียงสมาชิกของบล็อกนี้เท่านั้นที่สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็น