วันจันทร์ที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Welcome back to school.

Hi, all teachers! Welcome back to school.
How about your students? How about your classroom? The first week at school might be busy for some teachers and for me as well. Are you thinking of doing something new in this semester? I have very interesting site for you. It is pinterest.com. Have you ever heard about this before? If not, I recommend for you all to sign up for it.
There are lots of creative ideas in Pinterest that will help you in making learning materials for your students or decorating your English classroom to be more attractive and effective learning. I’ve found many of nice ideas to be adapted in my classroom.
Now, let’s check it out!
Type www.pinterest.com , you just sign up then you can search and pin whatever you are interested in.
These are some examples of teaching ideas that I got from this site.

 
                   It’s very nice ideas to teach young learners about phonics.


                                         Posters for your classroom.


I hope this will be useful for you all, see you later! 
posted by Norhasmee Sama teacher at Watchontarasinghe school.















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

หมายเหตุ: มีเพียงสมาชิกของบล็อกนี้เท่านั้นที่สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็น